The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Kouki Vr4 Grill on ebay

NO! who got this??? i went to buy it after work today! i kieeeel you! lol great buy lucky guy a nice grill for 100 shipped...

kouki.. its like zenki and chuki... not to be confused with spookie cookie nookie bookie or snookie...

Brunoboy

Nissan 240sx has a kouki and chuckie front and rear ends, it refers to another type of front or rear Jdm anything , Jdm bumpers are advertised as kouki bumpers.... Amg grill and all, sh*t I told you to buy it way earlier.

I KNOW! i only had my phone tho an my ebay app is screwy. i got home and went right to the computer and poof its gone.. The leopluredon has spoken.

fuel

basically Kouki means 'after change', or 'facelift'. Zenki is 'before change', or 'pre-facelift'. Really common with the AE86 guys.

BrandonEchols

Link?
Or pics of this fabled grille?

Brunoboy

Look at a amg grill....

Lonewolf64

I'm not sure if Kouki is the same looking grill as the AMG, but here is what my AMG grill looks like.

26195_1256411362990_1010760508_31342610_3777851_n.jpg

/eballer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Brunoboy

lol yea, I texted gsxconvert to tell him about it, he was gunna buy it, and i guess not in time , /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

fuel

that's an AMG grille, I wouldn't quite say it's 'kouki' as there was only really one revision of the AMG (not to be confused with the two different types), ie no facelift of the AMG.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned