The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What turned up in the mail today?

AuSpecVr4

From japan brand new in packet. The model numbers are there if anyone needs them, i doubt Mitsubishi in Australia have these listed but it's worth a try.

Cheers

Brunoboy

how much were they?

AuSpecVr4

If your in desperate need of one of these before they become extinct, you need to fork out $122 Australian shipped.... I wanted one very badly

brisvr4

There is also a complete Legnum grille on Ebay for $50 with this badge attached.
Not sure of the condition though.
Not bad looking considering it's for the later cars.

cheekychimp

Quoting AuSpecVr4:
If your in desperate need of one of these before they become extinct, you need to fork out $122 Australian shipped.... I wanted one very badly

I wished you had posted up on the board. $1018-HKD for one of these that's damn right criminal! I can't believe these are extinct. I think I'll take those part no.s to Mitsubishi Hong Kong and get a quote and shipping has got to be what a couple of bucks Aussie.

curtis

I bought my set front and rear logo and tab for front on ebay shipped from Japan for like 45 or 50 dollars but that was about 6 years ago. I bet from the dealer there not that bad of a price.

cheekychimp

For the record, I've just been down to Mitsubishi Hong Kong and these are $65-USD before shipping.

Diego

I bought my car, and that was in the grill and the rear emblems were swapped.....

I like it bump.

Overkill

Those badges look nice

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts