The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Think I'm going to sell 736/2000

Anyone willing to assist me on what I should ask for this thing? It's got 170k, 70k on a new head. It broke a timing belt a little after 100k and it was repaired at the dealer. I changed timing belt, water pump, etc last summer at around 165k. It's got a few dings here and there but its pretty good for a 20 yr old car. It's missing the passenger side rear dogleg. I had it but I seem to have misplaced it. Interior is in great shape. I rebuilt the turbo, it still has the valve problem or whatever it is that I had the thread about a couple weeks ago. I'm posting here because I don't have an idea on asking price which is required in the for sale forum.

Kind of hard to give an accurate estimate on price of a car with no list of mods and only two pics.

I'd say its probably in the ballpark of 3500 to 4000 depending on what the interior and engine bay look like. Do you have reciepts for the work done to it? Do you have the key fob? Owners manual? Window sticker? Any rust on it? All things to consider when trying to sell your car.

There are no performance mods done to it. All I've added is a stereo. I can get more pictures when I'm not at work and its not raining. I do have receipts for the dealer work. I will have to check on that other stuff and see if its in the glove box.

Got some more pictures, finally got the car back. Rebuilt the turbo including a new shaft and wheel. It stopped smoking and runs again. Pictures from my phone so they're not the greatest.

14u2nV

I've had mine, with no rust issues, complete minus exhaust for sale for over a month at $2500 with no bites here in the midwest to give you an idea at what the market is doing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned