The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Chrome trim

I dont have the chrome trim around my car and interested if anyone has filled it with anything. Pictures would be awesome!

MB545972 - That's the part number for the rear bumper trim, you will need four of those to cover the whole car.

That's only if that is what your looking for.

turbowop

And that stuff is stupid expensive now. Would be about $160 for enough factory stuff to do the car. It's much cheaper to find something similar at the local auto paint supply haus now.

I saw a guy on here with a white vr4 and he filled it with fiberglass i think. It looked extremely nice and very clean. Not sure who it was though.

Quoting turbowop:
And that stuff is stupid expensive now. Would be about $160 for enough factory stuff to do the car. It's much cheaper to find something similar at the local auto paint supply haus now.

O'RLY, yeah I bet it is. I'm sure Oriely's or Autozone has something close to it.

Adorsey

Quoting GVR4_671:
I saw a guy on here with a white vr4 and he filled it with fiberglass i think. It looked extremely nice and very clean. Not sure who it was though.

click

This is that link.

But I did see some Advance Auto Chrome and Black stripping that was cheap for a roll of like 10'

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned