The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Whos VR4 was it?

GIjoe

I saw a video of a drag race on youtube about seven years ago. White VR4 against a black 911 turbo (997). The galant almost won.
I even remember the name, it was "crazy jason vs porsche" or something like that.
Anybody know who that was?

GIjoe

I was trying to find the video on youtube earlier today. no luck at all. I think I might have saved it on my harddrive back in the day...I'll look around.
But in any case, nobody remembers this video then, right?

is there any video of 2 GVR-4's confrontation? couldn't find any on youtube.

Porsche 997 turbo body sytle was not out seven years ago. Seven years ago would have been a 996, 993 or 930. The 997 turbo was released in 2008 or 2009.

NinjaVR4

This was a buddy of my dad's. Name is Jason Peters, or gsxtasee on the board. I think my dad still has this video saved on his computer, I'll post the vid in a bit.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned