The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

who here has Fno1Rc's on their galant?

Brunoboy

if you do, can you post a pic? I am looking for wheels. Thanks
-Shane

boostedinaz

Barnes

Basically everyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

KiNgMaRtY

I've been debating about getting the same wheels for my car for some time now as I want to keep the 4 lug but I can't decide as the spoke design makes them look small in the 17x8. On 1051 they look really good but in the track picture they look too small. If I go 18's then that will decreases the width I can go on a tire and will then have to worry about rubbing and the added roll. IDK

Brunoboy

Stretched tire....

snohacking

I just picked up a set, this is the pic that sold me on them.

ps not my car just found it surfing google.

Heres the link to some more pics.
click

Last edited:

thecman02

Most of the pics are un-lowered though.

Here's a better thread.

I had a set on my first Galant a couple years back. They are honestly one of the best looking wheels that you can put in the car. If your gonna buy some you better get on the ball, they have been discontinued.

turbofonz

53071.jpg

Original bronze got all crappy so I had them powdercoated... Color came out a little different than I wanted but it's unique.

Oh, those are 245/40/17"s also

Last edited:

Tre3zy

Quoting brunoboy:
Stretched tire....

HAHAHAHA HELLAFLUSH?? BE PREPARED TO GET HATED ON /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

KiNgMaRtY

Quoting Red_Bird:
I had a set on my first Galant a couple years back. They are honestly one of the best looking wheels that you can put in the car. If your gonna buy some you better get on the ball, they have been discontinued.

They were and a wheel that looks identical replaced them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
click

snohacking

"HOT VERSION" is the same thing just instead of a sticker that says Fno1Rc it is stamped in and they have carbon fiber center caps.

thecman02

It's just hard to disagree with a good looking, light wheel that seems to hold up pretty nice.

slugsgomoo

Quoting turbowop:
I don't think there are that many people with them. Maybe ten of us on the forum total?

True, and mine are stacked in the garage, not on the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts