The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Part outs???

Is anyone partin out 1g galant. I've been askin around the forum but no one is responding. I need a front bumper, hood, and trunk lid. Color does not matter. If you got these items or no of someone please let me know.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one on here has a 1G Galant, I am even pretty sure that very very few people even have a real 1g Galant in America. Maybe a Dodge Colt. But still those are about extinct.

Unless your refering to the 6th gen Galant, which many ignorant people refer to it as the 1st gen. Then yes nearly every one of us have one of those.

Wow i feel stupid. Im new to galants sorry guys i ment 89-92 galant. Im use to talon an eclipse's sorry for the mistake

No problem, the things you want, telling by your previous posts, you can find at a salvage yard. A hood and trunk lid are the same for all US Galants.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts