The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

So Im about 70 miles from

ducttapeguy

Finally getting my galant! Its been down for over a year and its finally running. I'm halfway to rochester where I will pick 282/1000 up from STM. I'm super stoked. But I have learned that I need to pull my head out of my ass and learn how to work on my own car. Over the next year I'm going to attempt to memorize vfaq and anything else I can. Ill put up pics and update later tonight

OMFGeofffff

I read it like bedtime stories before falling asleep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

citymunky

DIY until the day I die.

rmontalvo23

DIY, you become one with the car when you learn how to turn every wrench. I get a awesome sense of pride after I rebuild an engine and fire it up for the first time.

ducttapeguy

The problem was that I let a stupid effing hack "work" on my car for a year. Oh the lessons you learn when you try to get a good deal and a quick fix.

In here is the whole story on what has gone down over the last year or so. If anyone is interested

Whoodoo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

DR1665

Quoting citymunky:
DIY until the day I die.

Preach it!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned