The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Holeshotmoe and MitchooO's cars together!

MitchooO

I had just found that a new guy in town has another galant and we got to meet up and actually have 2 gvr4's in the same place! I have been the only one around my area since I had aquired my car a few years back. Its very new to me to see 2 of them locally in person at once! enjoy.

MitchooO

We all know the answer to that. It's white. lol

isnt the fastest drag galant black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

thedsmguy

You should move to Vancouver Washington. There are about 6 of us locally. Probably more really those are just the ones I can think of quickly.

CutlassJim

Umm the Belize one is the fastest, trailer hitch adds powah.

2of9

Belize Greens get the greatest press and publications...with that comes with bitchez too lol

good to see 2 gvr4s in one picture. the most i've seen is probably 7-8 at one time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts