The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#3/1000 is out and about finally.

boostedinaz

After a few years and some work #3 is back on the road. A few little things to tinker with to make it 100%, including a full tune, but for now it runs under it's own power and has a few more miles on it. At only 10 psi it pretty fast and with 25+ pounds on E85 it should scream. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Here is a quick cell phone pic. Hopefully more to come.

Last edited:

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

ktmrider

Oh boy, can't wait for my next PHX trip. Gotta start talking Mike ( the other other Mike ) into a cruise!

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif There it is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

BrandonEchols

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Welcome back #3

Last edited:

2of9

i vote video! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif congrats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

boostedinaz

A buddy of mine named Mike owns it now. He bought it about 3 years ago.

Will work on getting vids once it gets a full tune.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Tell Mike congrats for sticking it out.

jnava

Staff member
#3 Is a beauty

BluFalcon

Nice. I was wondering what happened to #3 after it got sold. Glad to see it back on the road.

boostedinaz

Quoting iceman69510:
Tell Mike congrats for sticking it out.

Absolutlety!

It has been quite a journey with a lot of interesting scenarios but things are finally starting to fall in place and it's almost all over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited:

edit: I'm deleting this because it isn't relevant to this thread. People are aware of the situation that went down with Mike and Harry. As stated by Barnes, this thread is about #3 being back out on the road. Thanks.
-Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Barnes

Many of us are familiar with the history of the owner. That's why he isn't on the board anymore. We are being informed about the car by friends/acquaintances of the owner. We are celebrating the car in this thread, not the owner.

boostedinaz

^^^^

Exactly, this is about the car itself not the owner. I would appreciate it if you would delete that. If you want to start a thread about that stuff feel free, but keep it out of here.

jcgalntvr4-244

Good deal glad he will finally get to "enjoy" the car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts