The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Found in scrap yard #?/1000

CSMShaun

My little brother found this '92 BG in a local junk yard. The dash badge was already missing but otherwise the car was complete and could have been a street car again some day. I purchased the front bumper and trim, complete tail light assembly, EPROM ECU, valve cover, injectors, transmission and the transfer case.

stealthtt24

I can't really make out the VIN. Can you decipher it and send it to iceman?

CSMShaun

Agreed. The interior was in very good condition too. I will be buying the headliner and head lights with my next paycheck.

dsm10o0

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

2of9

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

oh man, sad to see like 3-4 of these in the junkyard these past 2 months. sad. any possible way of getting ONE of those rims? I'm in need of a 92 rim

That's a sad sight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Disappointing too since you say it could run again with some love.

CSMShaun

I will make an honest attempt at getting the parts you guys have requested and you can just reimburse me plus pay shipping and all will be good.

alansupra94

I could use some of the interior parts as well. Would you be taking all of it? I really only need certain things such as A/C center vents, truck carpet, etc.

Also could you check if the A/C components are there still?

Thanks,
Alan

524of1000

Those center AC vents are a PITA. If he picks them up for you, slip him some extra $ for his hard work.

alansupra94

^^^^

Hush you. Don't discourage him from getting them. Its not my fault my previous owner decided to just yank them out without removing anything properly. Then secured it using a piece of wood and drywall screws. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

I wish someone would take pity on my cause and help me try and restore it to better than factory condition *hint* *hint*

thecman02

I need the plastic cover piece that is just left of the steering column if the tabs aren't broken. I believe it covers two dash screws. I could also use a fog lamp switch if the tabs aren't broke that hold that piece in.

alansupra94

Quoting thecman02:
I need the plastic cover piece that is just left of the steering column if the tabs aren't broken. I believe it covers two dash screws. I could also use a fog lamp switch if the tabs aren't broke that hold that piece in.

Damn I needed that too. Well you asked first so you win this time!

alansupra94

Ah I found it in the backseat. I think it just decided to migrate back there for the winter.

chrisfullwood

Wow, that car looks like its in better shape than mine was when i brought it, and hauled its junk a$$ to oklahoma, took me 2 years to get the wannabe junkyard dog out of the car, and bring it back to life.

Its a shame to see a car so complete go to waste.
Good job hooking people up on parts though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts