The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bumper cover repair

GVR-4

This is a question for all you body experts: What is the best product to use to repair a torn/cut/hacked bumper cover? I've got a JDM bumper cover that the PO hacked nearly to death and I need to repair and paint it before it will be usable.

TIA.

jepherz

Staff member
There are several 3m epoxy like adhesives that are meant for this sort of thing. 8115 comes to mind, but I think there are more suitable answers for flexible repair. Flexible body filler is also available to finish off the job. I'd stop by your local auto body store and see what they carry.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned