The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1505/2000 The build begins.

talontyme

So here is 1505
100_7828.jpg

100_7829.jpg

100_7834.jpg

100_7836.jpg

The car was not in to bad a shape,the body has no rust to speak of and most of the broken interior
pieces I have replaced or have on the way.The car had a e316g setup with supporting mods an afc,profec b,
hks 272's,and custom i/c and turbo back with no cat.
My plans are pretty simple for this car I have had fast dsm's so this is to be a fast street car here is
the setup I plan to use.

Motor 2.0 long rod:
Eagle crank,Eagle 156 rods,Wiseco hd pistons,ACL race bearings,BSE,ARP hardware,Kiggly griddle,Fluidamper
Mitsu 4-layer,2g head,Kelford 272's,ITM lifters,Kiggly springs,supertech valves/guides/and seals,unorthodox gears,
Kevlar gates t-belt.

Induction:4" intake,T3 PTE6262sp 82 a/r,JMF street manifold,BST I/C(vibrant core),Tial Q,N/T throttle body.

Exhaust:AMS custom SS T3 manifold,Rameybuilt 3" D/P,Rameybuilt Aluminum catback(vibrant stealth muffler),Tial 44 mvr gate.

Fuel:255hp pump w relay mod,-8 feed/-6 return,fuel lab filter,fuel lab mini afpr,FIC Bluemax 1250's,AEM Meth kit.

Electronics:Dsmlink v3 on s/d,AEM 3.5 bar,Gm iat,AEM uego/AEM boost gauges,Greddy tt,Dsmlink s/d harness.

Cooling:Tuners Nation rad,12",10"spal fans,180 t-stat,samco hoses,

Suspension:KYB AGX's,Ground control's,K-sport camber plates,Poly bushings,megan bars.

Drivetrain:93 tsi trans w/ JNR Auto stage 1 w/ 4spyder,4-bolt lsd rear.

Acc:Setrab/Greddy oil cooler kit,NGK wires/Plugs,Poly mounts,custom catch can,custom overflow,Tunersnation gauge pod,
rear mount optima redtop,Volks te37's.
ABS delete,A/C delete
100_7859.jpg

100_7860.jpg

100_7861.jpg

Their will be more and ill add it and more pic's as I go.

Last edited:

curtis

It looks like Christmas without the tree.

talontyme

Car is at bst motorsports now getting the i/c and catback now.

talontyme

No he's not Rob your parts are fine.

talontyme

4-bolt lsd rear and the pimped throttle body showed up yesterday pic's to follow.

Quoting Anothernewb:
"Gotta love piles of new parts waiting to go on."

I know we do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Be interesting starting on your 1g. Good times...good times /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

OP,
Tell me that's not a monster symbol on your IC?

Thank goodness for that. That's hidious! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Should of got a superglue......I'm mean Subaru if the PO wanted to sport the monster crap.

talontyme

so the parts keep coming and the build continues.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts