The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

A lazy sunday with #777

moduleunknown

Took a break from fixing mechanical issues to pretty her up a bit.

Spent the day moving my JDM front and rear bumpers from my old GVR4 to 777. JSB x2!

Front on (crappy iPhone photo). I thought I had a shot of the rear, but I guess not. But look at the size difference between the two above!

Later in the day I also swapped my Evo VIII interior over to 777. No pic fail, but it was getting dark anyway. When I get another nice sunny day here...

Parts explosion in the garage...

Underneath the cleaner looking pile is my powdercoated subframe with all polyurethane bushings, new balljoints, new 1g gsx rack, tie rods/ends, etc. basically all new everything that will move over to 777 another weekend. The rear will be getting the same powder coat treatment - rear steer eliminated, bushings, 4 bolt lsd, jay racing active rear toe eliminator... Thinking about copying the one lap rear moustache bar. Most likely unnecessary for me, but I like the idea behind it. Why not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just thought I'd share. I

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

wtf is that stuff on the wall? a bajillion unopened matchbox/hotwheels cars?

Oh, and ordinarily i'd be jealous that you have TWO white VR4s... but you live in California, so it cancels out. I'm not jealous at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

moduleunknown

Yep. Slightly less than a bajillion unopened hotwheels cars.

I won't have two VR4's much longer. The one in the garage hovering above the ground is going to a friend (who's garage I'm working out of above). Just need to hand the title over. I put a lot of work into restoring that one, cleaning, rust removal, and paint. But, no longer have a garage of my own so I can't complete that detailed of a project, whereas he can. Also why I've moved on to #777.

wow, i dont see this as being a lazy sunday at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts