The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Door handle paint guard - buy now!

cheekychimp

He sells them all the time but screws you on shipping. $50 bucks shipping for four pieces that come in a box about 6" x 4" with $4.50 in postage actually paid.

brisvr4

How about we all report him for excessive shipping charges? Probably won't alter anything but it made me feel better doing it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

bazeng

My friend is heading back to Thailand to visit soon. I'm gonna try and get 3 sets for myself.
I'll let you know how much freight is locally for him...

Ralli380Gvr4

Those are replica's not OEM. I'd pay that or more for OEM pieces.

Garfield should buy them replicate them, then slang em in ABS and CF. I'd be in.

paging Garfield Wright....paging Garfield Wright....Bueller....Bueller.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Is it me or those things are just plain ugly? Maybe they will look better in carbon fiber but the way they are right now =
pukeface.gif

jepherz

Staff member
Yeah, I don't think they are very attractive, and I think they look horrid on a car other than black since they stick out so much.

And what's up with filing charges for high shipping charges? It's "shipping and handling", he can charge whatever he wants. Nobody is forcing you to buy them...

mitsuturbo

It's borderline deceptive.
Many IDIOTS dont look at shipping, then get dinged when they have to pay it at checkout.

steve

Quoting jepherz:
Yeah, I don't think they are very attractive, and I think they look horrid on a car other than black since they stick out so much.

And what's up with filing charges for high shipping charges? It's "shipping and handling", he can charge whatever he wants. Nobody is forcing you to buy them...

Truf, and if he gets in trouble for the high shipping charges, he will just have to lower them and then increase the price of the product even more to make up for the extra fees. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Ralli380Gvr4

Quoting JSchleim18:
I don't think they look terrible:

IMO they look the best on the fastest color /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

RedTwo

I've got a full set on my spare doors. If I can figure out how to remove them I think I will undercut this guy by like... 1% /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

maroonmetallic

I have a set sitting around from a partout overseas. They will be used on 710/1000, unless Garfield wants to make some replicas.
If that's the case they can be out for loan with a discount for a set of replicas!

-Shawn

JNR

Glad they make some good polishes and waxes, so I needn't worry now about yet another thing I would just 'need' for the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good concept for oem though, if it were done right, and already there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned