The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Boomba Throttle Body

onesickcrx

Any one have any experence or info with this throttle body? I would think it was pretty good since AMS is selling it. I have a 63mm big bore oem rebuilt one now I just would like to be able to flow some more air into my drag intake manifold.... Boomba Throttle body

curtis

Man if you want air flow hit ebay and search for a few factory ones 90mm Q-45 or a Lightning oval or the early mark VIII oval with the 4.6 it has a progressive dual butterfly. Both ovals equal to around 80mm. I have all three in the shop but haven't decided on which I'll use yet. All run on a 5 volt TPS signal.

I'm going to be running megaspit on mine so the idle stuff isn't a big concern but any throttle body can have the lower section of a DSM TB welded on and opened up inside to reference airflow before and after the blade.

onesickcrx

I am not looking for something huge like a Q45 thottle body just something bigger then stock

Any other info on the boomba?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts