The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Some CF pieces to think about...with pictures

I'll let this soak in for a little while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

381gvr4

Yummmm! Ive been asking for a climate control setup for JDM auto climate and LHD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

NickDromez

please make some sort of CF ram intake for the fog lights on the USDM bumper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dustyduff

If you've seen my build thread, you'd know that I need the fuse box cover very badly. The old one is the only "sore thumb" that sticks out in my bay.

Stop teasing and spill the beans Garfield. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hertz

Staff member
How much weight do these save? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
I'm absolutely down for those fog caps. I had one catch a rock and shatter. I've replaced these before and they're nearly Unicorn.

They save absolutely no weight but they do increase your cool factor 100 folds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm working on making a label so you can identify which realy does what.

SleepinGVR4

I just mentioned 1941Galant about how it would be nice if there was a label (to identify the relays and fuses) on the inside of the CF fuse box cover. Obviously your way ahead of the game.

These parts have been in the works for a long time. I've looked into several options for the label. I'm thinking of going with a clear label with red letters so it doesn't completely cover up the CF. However, if the lable is on the inside as mention above, then the CF will not be covered.

dustyduff

Enough small talk. Tell me how much and when I can order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

On a serious note, I'm ready to send payment when they're ready. Awesome work Garfield. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

RedTwo

I could do with some of those... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif
I'm ready to sign up for a group buy, demand it should be done in a way that will greatly increase the price and then back out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

sixsixtwo

Awesome work Garfield, especially on those end caps. I was going to try to get a batch reproduced since Paul helped me find a set of JDM fogs in HK this summer, but I like the CF alternative much better. The galantvr4.org community is saved, and now I can sleep much better at night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Brianawd

when you ready to start selling the jdm for end covers mark me down for a set.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts