The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Chicago locals, I need some help...

vtecds1

I finally got around to registering the car and is now up and running. 5yrs is a very long time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I`ve been driving it around for the past week to put some miles on her so I can finally get a tune. Now, I find out that I have a boost leak. Is there anyone local that can help me do a boost leak test? Sucks because I have no compressor on hand. I`m in the Lombard area. I dont have much money to shell out since I`m jobless right now, but dinner and beer is on me or I have some parts lying around I can give.

Last edited:

rgeier11

I'm super close in Elk Grove Village. About 15 minutes. Send me a PM with your contact info. I'll do it tomorrow if you want.

vtecds1

Vapid is suppose to come by, I`ll let you guys know if it falls through. Thanks fellas for the responses.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Gotta love this place.

Mmmm, remembering Kenny's chicken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

OZRally

You remember where I work. lol
If you still need help I have a boost leak tester also.

vtecds1

I really appreciate everybody's response. One of these days when I'm financially on track, I`ll throw a bbq for you guys.

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif see thats what its all about , just helping out when you can and eating pork when you can't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

best of luck with the car

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned