The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

# on oem fuel pressure regulator

89Mirageman

Can someone please verify the # on the end of a stock fuel pressure regulator? I'm thinking it should say denso 1382.

Also a long shot but does anyone have a fuel rail from a 1g turbo automatic dsm? The regulator on it should be either 1960 or 1261.

The problem is I have 5 or 6 4G63 fuel rails with the regulators still on them and I need to see which one goes with the 390cc injectors and auto ecu that I'll be running on my colt.

Also will someone please move this to the appropriate section? I just realized I posted it in the wrong place.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned