The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GGSX on ebay with active suspension?

Wilfongtsi

First off this isn't mine, just wanted to put this out there for everyone to see, but from the pics it looks like it has the in cabin controlable suspension? I didnt realize you could get that in a GSX, or do you think someone has put it in? Heck it may not even be a GSX, just goin by the description. Anyway its ebay item number 200487130600. Check it out!!

IncorpoRatedX

dont post a link or anything

click

edit: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif at the pic of the white VR4 with a rainbow behind it. trying to look majestic or gay?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

holeshotmoe

The ad says it's a GGSX which is an E38A and AWD. But I checked CAPS and it says that VIN is an E33A. So it's not AWD and it's not a GGSX. It's FWD and it's a Galant "GS".

Also, the guy's mileage logic is broken. Quote, "The odometer reads 196,166 and a NEW engine was put in at 145,407 which means the car has 50, 761 miles on it."

curtis

If you look at the strut tops you can tell its got the active suspension but the rainbow was a nice touch.

You know how those white car owners are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

JackbNimble

I sense something fishy. The first pic is definitely a Galant GSX. The Galant GSX however did not have the ECS. No Galants in the US had it as far as I can tell. Like a previous poster said, the VIN is for a Galant GS which is nothing like the GSX. And there is a VR4 picture in there.

Quoting Curtis;
You know how those white car owners are

Hey now! You know summit white is the most ungay, fastest color /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Not to mention, *less* time on the hover stands (jack stands). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

IMO, something's definitely not right with this deal. I mean, which galant are you actually purchasing. My guess is none of them in the end.

moidsm1

Yea, If you carfax the listed VIN it tells you its a Galant GS.

If I remember correctly, the Galant GSR had the ECS, dohc 4g63 N/A and FWD, and i know the GSX is AWD 4g63 N/A, this just looks like someone is running a scam or got bored and put the GSR ECS on the GSX. Sometimes people just find pics of what their car looks like without actually taking pics of their own vehicles and pass them off as their own. either way, this sh*t is confusing.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts