The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

cf parts

started a thread discussing a group buy. not trying to sell anything just wanted to see if there was any interest.
also wanted to see if it was worth it for me to do this since i know there are many times that people flake, thats both the buyer and seller.
i may be new to the forums but dont think look at that in a negative way.
Just like the rest of us i am here to contribute to this community.
just wanted some opinions/input.

thx

SmoothCustomer

If you are here to contribute to the community then do it. Start making worthwhile posts, become not a newbie any more and then you will be allowed to start a group buy in the fs section. Also, talk of "if it was worth it for me to do this" implies that you are in fact still trying to start a group buy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts