The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Window Trim Seals - Where Can I Buy Them?

Chim55117

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew where to get the trim/seal that goes around the window (driver's side) so that when I drive it doesn't let air seep in? Thanks in advance!

Terry Posten

I think the driverside is NLA. You can still get 2 of the 4 but I think that iss the passenger front and driver side rear doors.

The best thing to do is go to a junk yard and find any 6th gen Galant that hass a good seal and carefully remove it.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Do you mean the run channel ( the seal where the glass actually travels up and down) or the outer weatherstrip around the outside of the door?

Terry Posten

Oh yeah, I forgot about the window track runners. I was talking about the rubber around the outside of the doors.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts