The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Nice day for a photo shoot of the toys

Gizmovr4

Summer is here so the toys are out of the garage... at least some of them. I had a great time last night at the track with Nate and the rest of the VR4's - and nothing broke... so I thought I'd take the other toys out of the garage and give them a beating as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... Here they are:

The AWD Talon and Bike didnt make the Shoot for this year...

Last edited:

656of1000

What motor is that in the Mini? Nice toys, btw. Very eclectic group of cars!

seizer

which one is your favorite is the question? Nice selection though! My mom has a 03 or 04 supercharged limited edition xxx/1000 mini like our galants. She let me enter in a small scca rally i never really cared for the car until after i drove it in a racers manor i would like to hop in a older one that would be cool...

381gvr4

Ls1 Camaro with the deep dish chromies is sexy!!!!!

Nice rides! I wish I had kepy everything I've ever build or had for pic's like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I can make solid connections with everything in your lineup but that mini coop, But all i have left are 2 Vr4's soon to be one pristne one. Thats probly the cleanest Starion I've ever seen BTW how many miles on that.

Gizmovr4

Quoting seizer:
which one is your favorite is the question? Nice selection though! My mom has a 03 or 04 supercharged limited edition xxx/1000 mini like our galants. She let me enter in a small scca rally i never really cared for the car until after i drove it in a racers manor i would like to hop in a older one that would be cool...

Funny you mention the new mini cooper S. I bought my first Vr4 galant in 1991 off the showroom floor and sold it in 2002 when I bought a cooper S /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. It didnt take me long to miss the VR4- however life went on... until November of last year when my original Vr4 came up on cragslist and reminded me of how much I missed the car... The seller was just asking too much for the car (not that it wasn't worth the money...) so I passed and started looking for a Vr4 to build. Bought #431 in January - rebuilt it and Glad to be back on this forum- special thanks to Nate for the advise and parts....

As for the 2002 Mini cooper S its still part of the family just my sisters car now...

As far as a favorite ... hard to decide- I drove them all today and each has its own personality- like people - the conquest was quite moody today - probably just jealous of the Vr4 and its new intercooler and turbo setup /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Nice collection. If I had a collection, it sure would look a lot like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

nickbuilt

i like the conquest the best nelson and nice mini cooper!

-nick

They're all clean and sexy. I like them all in there own ways. Definitely four different personalities. A true ballers garage.

GIjoe

^^^ I concur. very nice collection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

i would give my left nut for just the mini cooper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif amazing collection!

NateCrisman

Of all of them....I VERY interested in that talon. You never mentioned it is 'f-ing awesome blue". That's the DSM second on my desire list (slightly behind a white/black 91). I had that exact 92 for about 2 weeks and I crashed it. I'd like to get another some day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Up for another track day in a couple weeks? I'd like to see if I can help you out with the tuning/setup on your GVR4, that setup has the potential to be damn fast once it's all dialed in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

Nate, you know I'll be calling you monday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif....

desant78

Quoting NateCrisman:
Of all of them....I VERY interested in that talon. You never mentioned it is 'f-ing awesome blue". That's the DSM second on my desire list (slightly behind a white/black 91). I had that exact 92 for about 2 weeks and I crashed it. I'd like to get another some day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Up for another track day in a couple weeks? I'd like to see if I can help you out with the tuning/setup on your GVR4, that setup has the potential to be damn fast once it's all dialed in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Reviving this thread!

first off, crazy foreshadowing! Nate wasn't kidding when he said 431 was going to be "damn fast" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Second off, you have pretty my dream collection. A sweet gvr4 and camaro with an LSx swap, which I day dream about all the time. Then you have that awesome Starion, and I'm officialy blown away by this collection.

Sweet stuff man! I'd love to see that camaro at Island one day!

Gizmovr4

Thank you for the complements - this is an old post - the blue talon has been sold. I still own all the other cars and have added galant 584/1000 to the collection. Family life has take over so car hobby has slowed down. The camaro was just a shell when I rescued it from a guy in PA no fenders,doors, hood,motor, Trans, interior, glass or suspension. It has been to island dragway as show only the last two years. I plan to take all the cars down the track this year !! So far both galants 431 & 584 have made passes along with the mini - conquest is next followed by the camaro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Since this post is up - might as well add picture of 584/1000 - someday I will have time to take quality pictures of all the cars

Two galant - what am I thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts