The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Specture/ DIYAuto EMS

Terrance362

What do you guys think of the EMS that they offer. Is anyone running DIY stuff and if you are did you use your factory sensors or did you have to use the trigger wheel and other stuff. I really want a AEM Ems but they are so high. Please give you suggestions on the EMS thanks.

-Terr

I'm using mega squirt and love it in my evo. You just have to start reading and what you don't understand reread again and agian until you do. I didn't have anyone to hold my hand and it took me some time to get it tuned, but once its there it was rock solid. Didn't change the tune all year and drove it at least twice a week until I blew the transmission all over the place.

The last time I talked with Scott Clark he was working for Specture. He was known as diesel geek on this board. I think was one of the guys that helped put the mega squirt in the DSM's. If he is behind the specture ems I would stand behind it all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned