The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where did you mount your logger?

I have a palm iiic and would like to know where and how you went about mounting it.

Could you please post some photos? I saw a pic or two in the member's showcase but didn't find much when I ran a search.

Thank you for your time.

That's certainly the cheapest and maybe the easiest option. I think I might want mine visible. I guess it would get boring to watch after a while though.

Thanks

Anyone else?

JSchleim18

I have a mount I forget where the pic is but I am selling my Palm so the mount may be for sale.

I bought something like click and it works wonders.

Ahh yes I had one of those before too. I picked one up locally at the dollar store. It was white and I spray painted it black. Thanks

BoostedAWD91

I bought a holder that clips into the vents so its at your finger tips at all times

cspetros

Center vent clip thing. It adjusts to hold other things, too. I got it at Advance Auto:

Last edited:

I used a mount similar to the one above; I got it at Autozone for only a few bucks. I also routed the logging cable under the dash to the ash tray for a cleaner look. While in use, there were only a few inches of cable showing, and then when I wasn't logging the cable end would tuck back in the ash tray completely out of sight. I think I wrote a thread about it if you feel like searching for a how-to.

4Grim

Bought this Cell Phone/PDA holder from Advanced Autoparts a couple years ago. It was cheap and was all cool JDM like...had Type S on it. Anyways..my palm fit on it perfectly.

Here is how I mounted it.
img.php

4Grim

That sucks...so you can only count up to 5? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Quoting 4Grim:
Bought this Cell Phone/PDA holder from Advanced Autoparts a couple years ago. It was cheap and was all cool JDM like...had Type S on it. Anyways..my palm fit on it perfectly.

Here is how I mounted it.
img.php

Hey man, is that an afc below the clock or somthing elese, did you have to remove the dash plaque for that pod?

cspetros

^^Looks like a stock ECS pod from a Galant GSR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

alansupra94

Quoting 4Grim:
That sucks...so you can only count up to 5? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stay in school kids.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts