The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Grocery getter image..

Haha, notice I dont mess with that whole milk crap, nothing but 1% here.

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting turbowop:
Bullshit. You could fit at least two dead hookers in the trunk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I wanna go shopping with you, cowboy.

raptorWagon

Still nothing amounts to this old picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

curtis

img.php
Over flow from when Mark didn't dump the bodies

JNR

Um, why is the drink sitting there? I get it now

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ha ha, safeway...always reminds me of when I go to Santa Rosa (they closed all of them here years ago)

KGVR4

Here are some real grocery getter photArs for you guys. I went shopping with the mother-in-law at Costco. I think she bought half of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

photo-38.jpg

photo-39.jpg

photo-37.jpg

Never heard of safeway or costco....WTF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

mpt72

Didn't they build a safeway in chino, like off the 71? I could be wrong... I'm used to delivering to the dc in tracy. That and the two costco dc's here in cali, mira loma and tracy.

down here in Florida we don't have Costco or safeway. just Sams Club, Bj's wholesale and we finally got ourselves a Krystal burger. of course we have Walmarts and Super-Walmarts though. as well as super targets too.

Quoting Hertz:
It's the only thing that fits in the trunk besides tools.

IDK about that. mine hold lots and lots of beer, plus one under the hood too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts