The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Help needed!

GIjoe

My rear-right wheelhub bearings are shot and I just got the news from my mechanic that the replacement parts will take one month to get here from Japan. I really need the car to be up and running asap, so I cant wait a whole month.

Can somebody help me out please?

All help is greatly appreciated, thanks a lot in advance!!

Danny

Terry Posten

Go to www.jnztuning.com and see if they can send you the parts. It is simple to do the rear bearings. There are two bearings, and a few dust caps/seals.

Terry Posten

Take a look at this thread. There is a how to and a link that shows part numbers and everything.

click

In summary, here is the parts for a rear. Double it if you want to do both sides (and you do want to do both sides).

MT191613 Rear Wheel Bearing inner (1G DSM) 15.50
MB569972 Rear Wheel Bearing outer (1G DSM) 15.36
MB290428 COVER, RR AXLE 2.10 (little metal dust cap inner)
MB393803 COVER, RR AXLE 3.31 (little metal dust cap outer)
MB393807 Rear Wheel Bearing Dust Seal 16.99 (axle side)

Last edited:

GIjoe

Perfect, thanks a lot man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif I'll give them a call.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned