The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

whiteline endlinks

BoostedAWD91

does anyone know if whiteline makes rear endlinks for our cars?

i think this is just the endlink bushings click

Last edited:

BoostedAWD91

yeah garfield was checking for me and i just saw on Rev's site had them so they do make them. Alittle expensive but worth it

Whiteline supplies me with the parts and I have them machined to fit. I don't have any made up right now. Spencer, I am still roughing it, but the shop is still open and I'm slowly getting back on my feet.

4thStroke

Good to hear Jesse. Last time we talked I dont think you were still selling, so its good to hear you are on your way back into the game.

brisvr4

Good to hear Jesse. Stick with it mate!

BoostedAWD91

Quoting RvlutionMtrsport:
Nope. I usually make 6-12 sets/year.

that sucks... could u make one or gonna be making any soon u think?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned