The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who has this bad boy? (Mofugas Exhaust)

cheekychimp

You know who you are! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

img.php

img.php

Can you please get back in touch?

Paul.

mistaVR4

Thats sweet! Those mount are great!! And the exhaust is even better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

number3

Solid mounted exhaust? Got noise?

Barnes

Zomg transfer case leak.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

onesickcrx

Why are you so intrested? looks like 3.5" hard mounted thats got to be a noisey ride

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have an old Mofugas exhaust I bought from Jon Ripple, but it is not solid mounted like that.

Quoting onesickcrx:
Why are you so intrested? looks like 3.5" hard mounted thats got to be a noisey ride

+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

cheekychimp

Because of the Ground Clearance. And I am sure those mounts could still be modified. Am I wrong?

onesickcrx

Just looked at pics of 3 1/2" mounted up it sits a bit lower then that but its rubber mounted

Are you looking for 3" or bigger?

cheekychimp

I'm not really looking. The owner of this exhaust said it was originally built by Rob of Mofugas for the ground clearance. I'm just trying to get back in touch with the owner because I have forgotten his screen name and PMs are automatically deleted after a year. Consequently I cannot find anything to remind me who it was. I believe his name is Drew.

turbowop

That exhaust doesn't route any different than any other GVR4 exhaust I've seen. I think if you're getting an exhaust built, you could get whoever is doing the work to tuck it up as tight as possible, solid mount or rubber hangers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

gvr4me

It looks pretty nice, not quite sure if I like the solid mount.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned