The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WoooHooo Snow! Post Your Snow Pics

evo8ya

More snow is falling here in sothern PA & MD so I went out and tore up some parking lots and backroads. Enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

and some vids

40-45mph

Last edited:

a2vr4

You guys got more snow then me for sure, but I finally got to play a little myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

~Brian A. Moreno

Barnes

I'm glad you guys are having fun and everything but....

this was wasted on the east coast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

a2vr4

update:

Easter Michigan University had its first snow day in five or so years today! God did I need the time! Still feels a little odd calling it a snow day though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
~Brian A. Moreno

Whoodoo

Weird... up here in the frozen tundra that is Potsdam, NY we had a bit of a heat wave... its was 28* today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. I'm babysitting Tyler's car so where the hell is the snow so I can have some fun?!

BoostedAWD91

once i get outta work here in a hour im gonna go rip around for awhile. thanks to sean (SleepinGVR4) for bringing me a relay so my headlights would work

dsmgst

I feel like I was out all day today ripping Round town. I was definitely like the only vehicle out there other than plow trucks. Lol

I'm amazed at how well the car handles snow, let alone this much (20-24") I got it stuck once on a road that was no plowed for quite some time and then got closed up from drifts about 3ft high!!!

Galant snow problem - the deep snow always ends up on the "shelf" bumper blocking the headlights at night. Now my laser snow problem its piling up on the hood!

18532_104006536294643_100000558915251_102564_2115695_n.jpg

Hertz

Staff member
I like Evo8ya's wheels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif They look like: (*) to me. Or better still: (*)(*) which is > *.

bmxkid415

Man I wish we had a lot more snow here, This Rochester NY winter is very snowless to say the least

evo8ya

Quoting Hertz:
I like Evo8ya's wheels. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif They look like: (*) to me. Or better still: (*)(*) which is > *.

right I love snow packed wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Means you're gettin some! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I've never seen this much snow in my life. 5hrs of movin snow today to free all the cars and makin parking spots on the street.

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

the snow was so deep and I don't weigh enough to even make to the ground haha
IMG_1017.jpg

my trusty john deer snow blower has paid for it self a couple times this winter
IMG_1016.jpg

my girl got tired so she made herself a couch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
IMG_1022.jpg

Last edited:

Armitage

Here's a pic from the snow in VA from last Friday. We got another 10-20" on top of this earlier this week:

DSC00858.sized.jpg

DSC00855.sized.jpg

maxpain

I was on trackday with e3 & spiked tyres. Its nice to drive 60mph sideways /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

_big.jpg

images

evo8ya

bad ass pics ^^^ Looks like alot of fun

maxpain

Yeah it was fun! Only car received littlebit damage. Front bumber lip and passanger side door was demolished.

click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned