The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

what would a set of aws p/s lines go for?

galant344

I will have the lines off of my car soon and curious if there is a market out there for these lines? w/out using pb blaster or anything like that my lines come loose w/ no problem. I would have to say they are in excelent shape for a 170k mile car. I'm changing my car to manual steering so i'll have all the lines pump and rack. the rear assy. will stay in the car till i have the money to rehab my 4bolt and extra rear frame

381gvr4

$1..........

& I'll take 'em!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

galant344

lol.... i'll just throw them away for that! would be too much of a hassle to ship the lines going to the rear for a small price. I was just curious, but i'll probaby just wind up junking them unless someone local wants them.

rgeier11

I'd take them off your hands, even though mine don't leak.

I just took mine off today, no rust or leaks, just a little scraped from the removal. I too figured someone might like them seeing as how they're made of unobtanium. They could be yours for the low, low price of shipping and a burger!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned