The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

AEM EMS Placement

I leave my dangle. I will just tuck it under the mat. The only other thing you could do is machine a plate and stick it in the factory location with a little creative placement.

Galantvr41062

When I had my stock interior the AEM did fit in the stock ECU location. Now I have a plate that is bolted to the inner fire wall that it is mounted to.

~John

belize1334

Will it not fit way behind the radio where the DSM ECU is? I had a stereo module in there and I seem to remember that there's lots of room. There's a kick panel that sits next to the passenger's LEFT foot which gives you access to that area and I bet you could find room for it.

Jazzyjay

ok I will try the factory location, the floor and dangling is not a option. I had it mounted behind radio in my talon but don't thing wires will that far because the Galant factory ECU is in the passenger side kick panel

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Put it where the factory ecu is located. You don't want that on the floor in plain view unless you're looking forward to having your car broken into.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned