The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Brake rotor help

NateCrisman

Im planning to use a set of GVR4 4lug hubs on my 1g DSM drag car in order to make use of a set of Volk wheels I have that are obviously 4x114.3 bolt pattern. What I need to know is the application or source for front 4 lug brake rotors that are the smaller diameter for use with the single piston caliper. FWD non turbo galant? GSX galant?

JSchleim18

I can confirm the Galant GS-X uses the single piston front calipers and the 4x114.3 lug pattern.

NateCrisman

cool.. thanks guys. I kinda figured there had to be a stock combo for this. I'd hate to have to use dual piston calipers on a trailered dragstrip car, a total waste of 8lb of good brakes.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned