The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Powder Coating

mountaineerjeff

Anything you guys can think of that could be powder coated? I gave a bunch of parts to a local powder coater, and returned I can get anything and everything i want powder coated for free. the only restriction is he has a relatively small over, I think ony big enough for a 16 inch rim. so probably 16.5x36x24.

Ive already got valve cover, hard brake lines, rims, intake manifold, IC piping. Can you do the compressor side of a turbo? would it help/hurt performance?

BoostedAWD91

u can powdercoat anything really except for parts that are exposed to alot of heat which it would then need to be ceramic coated like exhaust manifold, o2 housing, turbo exhaust housing...

mountaineerjeff

yea, I was just looking for some creative ideas that wouldnt usually come to mind. persaonally i wouldnt have thought of doing the brake lines until i saw it done on another site

KT

jackstands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts