The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Automatic Trans Dipstick Length

maroonmetallic

Auto FWD...

5" long from mating surface of base to tip
1-3/8" up is the first line of full zine
1-7/8" up is top line of full zone

Do I get a free set of amber corner lights for this info? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Shawn

I need to know the full length of the dip stick for the automatic awd turbo tranny.

Mark

Do you still need this? I'll pull out my dipstick and measure it see if it meets your requirements.

maroonmetallic

Hopefully it does Mark. I tried winning him w/ my sizes, but he shot me down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

-Shawn

Yes I still need this info.

Shawn, I didn't mean to shoot you down, it's just that @ the time I read your reply it came across as a little vague but maybe it was me.

maroonmetallic

No, its cool, I dont know if its the same one as the AWD variety.

I am a little perplexed as to how my dimensions are vague The only thing I left out was handle length & L x W of the actual metal.
Do you need someone to use a digital mic on all possible dimensions? Or?

I know I didn't state handle height in my dimensions, because I have seen 2 different versions of that, but regardless, I hope you find what you are looking for.

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned