The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What you would like made in Carbon Fiber

BoostedAWD91

I have been talking to a guy who makes custom carbon fiber pieces for DSM's and 2Gs and i talked to him about producing some parts for the Galant Vr4 crowd. Since their are already people making hoods and trunks for our cars, i need some ideas that you guys would like to see made that hasnt been made yet. Custom interior pieces, gauge pods and so on. Please give me your thoughts and ideas and once i get a good amount of ideas, ill put up a poll to pick up some of the most popular pieces and work on having them produced for us.

CarRacer

Nothing.

381gvr4

Ive been saying hvac plastic for jdm auto climate control....... From rhd to lhd.

BoostedAWD91

yes i know, he is going to make one or two things for for cost of materials and if they turn out good he will start making more

381gvr4

Quoting SleepinGVR4:
Because you know this board has the worst luck with custom group buys and our cars.

Fixed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

fivestardsm

EHhh, something like this?

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
JDM bumpers.

Eff that. CF would get fucked up. Why get expensive CF ones made when there are perfectly good used OE urethane ones on Ebay anyway?

deez

That gauge pod is pretty bad ass. That's probably the most unique and functional pieces I have seen in some time. I'll take one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fivestardsm

I made it. click /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

However, I am not the first to do this. click Got to give aknowledgment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

fivestardsm

Here are some mor eideas and suggestions click

SmoothCustomer

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting SmoothCustomer:
JDM bumpers.

Eff that. CF would get fucked up. Why get expensive CF ones made when there are perfectly good used OE urethane ones on Ebay anyway?

That was a joke, but for srs some of us poor college students can't afford that ish. If somebody would do fiberglass for not horribly priced, there might actually be a market for it.

4thStroke

My gripe with CF is that anything worth having that is functional, costs an arm and a leg, everything else is rice.

Im not a CF fan at all, I hate what people have done with it, with the photo finish and all that garbage. No thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts