The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who here has a trailer/truck in PA or NY and wants to help?

SmoothCustomer

I'm looking for someone to tow a car in Pennsylvania near Philly to somewhere probably in the same town. Ideally I would find somebody who lives somewhat near me to make the round trip but nobody here is near me who could do this. If you want to make a little cash and you wouldn't mind driving the car from there to Rochester then I guess that would be fine but I'm not looking to spend tons of money here. Let me know if you can help!

Last edited:

SmoothCustomer

If somebody wants to just lend us the truck (if you don't have a trailer) and we will just get a dolly from u-haul that would be fine too. You drive obviously.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts