The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How To Wire In Pre-Facelift Corners

Chim55117

So I just picked up a set of pre-facelift corners, with the signals in them. The corners came with new wiring harnesses with 3 pins instead of the usual two on the USDM E39A. How would I go about wiring these in to work with my setup? Thanks for your input in advance.

- Stephen

turbowop

Those are just like the USDM ones aren't they? Two smaller bulbs but all clear with a bump on the side? I don't think those small bulbs pull enough amps to keep from getting "speed blinker". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I used the single bulb corners on my car and custom engineered some dual filament sockets from a junkyard to fit. I wired the positive blinker wire to the brighter filament and the parking light positive wire to the other. Then wired the blinker light and parking wiring grounds to the single ground coming off the socket. Works great.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts