The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

46/1000: The Winter Boredom Build

Chim55117

With Minnesota winter coming around, every Mitsubishi enthusiast here has something going on. This winter, 46/1000 is going to become beautiful. With her tune of 324 WHP on a low 18 PSI boost, I'm happy with the numbers for now.

Things to do:
1. Wire in JDM clear corner signals
2. Install new set of JDM projector style foglights (If anyone is interested in my old set, contact me!)
3. Install smoked '89 tails from Hertz. - DONE!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
4. Install JDM bumper.
5. Install hood with JDM vents from Nate Crisman, if he ends up getting back to me soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
6. Paint at the end of winter, or start of spring?
7. New bushings for the shifter, and transmission shifter cables.
8. Audio Deck!
9. Wideband of some sort?
10. Crazy, but I need to recharge my AC system sometime, it still works, but poorly!
11. Wheel spacers for the rear rims.

Progress:
11/14/09 - Old foglights out, hood off, old tails out.

11/18/09 - New smoked tailights in! Thanks Hertz! I will post feedback for you later tonight!

At idle.

Brakes pressed down.

Last edited:

Adorsey

looks good man, you said paint, whats in store for the colour?

NateCrisman

I got dims, will have shipping quote to you today.

Hertz

Staff member
Is that brakes or taillights? It doesn't look like the 3rd brake light (LED on spoiler) is lit.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts