The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need a little help from Chicago members...

vtecds1

I`m trying to fix the gremlins that is preventing my car from hitting the streets or the car transport. The problems aren't major...small fuel leak by the tank, throttle cable a little sticky, need to install sensor for wideband and put back the upper and lower timing cover(belts including). What I need is someone to pretty much supervise me or help out to see if I`m doing everything correctly and to look over the car. I just want it up and running and not have to worry about little things when I get it transported back to Nevada. I recently lost my job and hoping to try my luck out in Las Vegas. I`m going to be completely honest and say I don't really have much to offer as a compensation for helping out. The whole move and bills coming up is going to kill me for a bit. What I can do, is offer food(homecooked, bbq, Hooters or BWW) and some booze for helping a member out. Pm me if anyone is interested...Thanks guys!!!

vtecds1

There`s a nursing home down the street from me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned