The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Goodbyez galant =(

no more gsr, i had recently just traded it in to my work at hyundai for another used car. i had bought a 1994 mazda miata mx-5. overall it is a solid car, no rust, runs great 5speed shifts without problem. the galant gsr will most likely be whole saled auctioned. the galant drove great and had nothing wrong with it.. i just finnaly got the chance to get the car ive wanted for a good price.. if anyone in northern il wants the galant. i MAY be able to get the auction info and where it will be held at.. not sure of anything though. minus the crapy rust body, the hood had no rust and the interior was like new..
ill still be checkin forums reg.
thanks for all the help you guys gave me with the gsr. even helpin with my dumb desicions =)
when i find out if its a public auction ill post the details if anyones intrested.
but again im not 100% sure what will be happening to it..

xD rofl thanks for the rust ricer name up there too i just noticed that lmao

JB

Your going to hang around the site tho regardless of a galant or not, RIGHT???

ofcourse.. ill probably still show up to any local mitsu things as well.. i still would like to get another one in the future. but until then ill hafto wait. but yes ill be checkin the forums reg. =)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned