The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

machine shops in colorado?

bob92vr4

does anybody know of a decent machine shop in colorado there are alot around just wondering if anybody has had any real experiance with a good local machine shop here in colorado i am think of building a stroker for the gaylant. the block has been sitting so long that it looks like the rings on my stock block have some how bonded them selfs to the number 4 cylinder wall and now there is some wierd ridge in the wall of the cylinder? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif i searched and didnt come up with any good results.

Gimpin

Rocky Mountain Machine Shop is where all the higher hp inport motors were machined that I know of ... at least here in the springs

HEADS BY DRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!343 Airport Boulevard unit 160 Aurora colorado 80011 Phone# 303-364-2904 he's the shiznet!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts