The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

white face dash gauges

Brunoboy

hey guys, I saw it in one of the photos in the FS section, anyone know where to get the White Faced dash layout things?
-shane

Ralli380Gvr4

These are on Ebay, Click. They are from Aussie land so they read out in Km/h and may need some modifications to fit a USDM cluster. Seems a little pricey but would be cool in red or orange...

Brunoboy

thanks a lot, but is there another place to get them thats not so pricey? lol.

Ralli380Gvr4

Sorry, I haven't seen any other sets any where else.

RedTwo

Or you could save $299 and print these out? In KPH and needs a 240 kph speedo to work accurately.... but you coudl always photoshop things.

Ralli380Gvr4

Cheaper set, still in km/h....ebay.au

Brunoboy

thanks for the find, and why eww?

turbowop

There was a company years ago that made all different colors of overlays for our cars, but I don't have the site saved in my favorites anymore and I can't remember what the name of the company was.

Besides, the factory gauges look fine.

blacksheep

Quoting brunoboy:
thanks for the find, and why eww?

I had a set actually, by blackcatracing or something - It just did not look great and harder to read and fuzzy....And they didnt match my greddy white gauges well either. I think stock looks good like wopper said.

chucklesas

These were nice... KC might have some insight on them as he was really good friends with Shannon as I understand it. I don't think you'll be able to find them anywhere though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabor

I've made a set in the past like Shannon had but there was not enough interest back then. Maybe I'll play around with them again when I have some time. The overlays from black cat performance were nice but looked like crap at night.

maroonmetallic

Id be interested in a set, also, if you could do a silver or light gray instead.
Can I give you a set of Colt GT ones to play around with too? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Shawn

I believe procarparts.com use to sell these for the galant. I purchased them years ago for my gsx.

There site is currently down but once it comes back I would check there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned