The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Part number needed (Brake check valve)

chucklesas

Does someone have a parts number for the brake booster vacuum line with the built in check valve? Someone on here also mentioned that the 99-04 Galants have a longer line that would work better with a SMIM, I'm assuming it's the 2.4L version. If someone could provide me with these parts numbers I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

jepherz

Staff member
Looks like the line is MB668201 for our cars. Damn, a whopping $42 from mitsubishiparts.net.

I looked one up from an E56A?? and the P/N was MB895299. Shows much cheaper, and caps doesn't show a valve like it does for the one for e39a turbo, but in the 'remarks' it says "w/ valve", so who knows?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

chucklesas

I think I would want the PN for chassis code EA3A (99-03), but I'll probably just order the stock VR4 one since I'm guarenteed to at least get the checkvalve part that way.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned