The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

help identify new shoes( now installed with pictures)

curtis

Please

They say adr r18 inside on one of the spokes... Theres very few scratches most of whats on these is dirt and trash. Super light weight.

Yes junkyard score. 18 x 7.5's with very little wear on Nankang ultra sport ns II 225/40/18.

Don't know if the adr is the brand or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I think 18's will look quite nice on my bitch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hopefully no rain tomorrow so I can see how they fit.

Last edited:

fivestardsm

LOL, I was going to say ADR before I even read your post
They are a cheaper wheel that you see on ebay quite often.

click

Last edited:

yup ADRs (or ICW as they are the same wheels, just licensed and sold under different names).

curtis

Had to see what they looked like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks good. What kind of calipers are you going to end up using? That driveway is a lot steeper than it looks in that picture.

turbowop

Those are the five spoke version of the same ADR wheels I had in '01. The set of ADR's I had before these were 15 spoke O.Z. knockoffs, but they were out of round and were replaced free of charge by these since the other ones weren't available anymore. Not very high quality, IMO. But they don't look too bad.

944aea35dc95f3d.jpg

curtis

Thanks Mark gives me an idea of something to dig through old magazines for. I've already started with some 04/05 mags but get side tracked and start reading about old technology. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No I have a shortened US rear just have it off to start on Paul's internal bumper for his.

As for brakes Garfield I've settled on 13 cobra rotors with camaro calipers. The stealth ones I have may work with these wheels but want with my old bronze ones I'll keep for backup. I have a set of 15mm spacers but just hate spacers. The Konig orange ugly as sin ones I had in reserve have been spoken for from a buddy in town for a colt awd project.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned