The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Other VR4 in Modified....

vapid

I hope this is not a repost. link

I've never met him even though Battle Ground is just a few miles from here. Spencer (4thStroke) might know him. Im not 100% positive but I think that might be the same guy I racing when I spun a rod bearing last Sept.

vapid

You're going to write a letter to the editor, aren't you?

Could someone buy that mag for me and ship it to the Netherlands? Can pay by paypal.

turbowop

Quoting vapid:
You're going to write a letter to the editor, aren't you?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Why would I do that?

GVR4Doug

Quoting galantgti:
Could someone buy that mag for me and ship it to the Netherlands? Can pay by paypal.

let me look tomorrow and see if they have one here in Germany and I will let you know if so I can ship it out Monday morning!

4thStroke

So, it does exist.

Ive heard of a while VR4 lurking around Battle Ground. I spend a lot time out there, too, but have never seen it. I have friends who live out there and nobody has ever mentioned it to me as of recently.

I'll have to chase him down if I ever come across it.

Last edited:

I would have thought you knew him Spencer. The owner must be a sneaky bastard.

4thStroke

Yeah, me too. Not many local VR4 guys get by me.

I havent ran into Lucas' old car yet, either, though. His buddy owns Shanahan's and sounds like its down there quite often. I think hes 004tsi on here.

Brunoboy

Quoting 4thStroke:
So, it does exist.

Ive heard of a while VR4 lurking around Battle Ground. I spend a lot time out there, too, but have never seen it. I have friends who live out there and nobody has ever mentioned it to me as of recently.

I'll have to chase him down if I ever come across it.

sounds like your looking forthe lochness monster ahahaha

turbowop

It's weird to know that there are some super nice GVR4's out there, but the owners aren't on this board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

"However, we aren't huge fans of the wheels, the red lips are a bit too much for our tastes."

Guess they wouldn't like a Time Attacked Galant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

img.php

(Bad Boi)

img.php

img.php

Quoting turbowop:
It's weird to know that there are some super nice GVR4's out there, but the owners aren't on this board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

My buddy Travis has a pretty nice setup and he's not on here. He says he hates staring at a computer screen for long periods of time. He's a pretty smart guy and im sure could contribute alot to the community.

H05TYL

"I own this one-of-a-kind '92 Galant VR-4, #57 of 1,000."

er, riiiight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I know. Ive tried. Its just not his thing. Its too bad, he's as smart as anyone on here and can talk as much sh*t as anyone.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned