The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Easiest method for removing dash...

324vr4

My damned gauges are all sorts are wired weird and I am going to remove the dash and wire them all up properly so that the dimmer on the dash doesn't make some turn off, some go dim, and others get extremely bright....so if anyone could please share with me the easiest and most non-destructive method for removing the dash I would be grateful!

BoostedAWD91

just remove the underdash and the dimmer switch and the other switches u need to and u should be able to fix all the wiring for the gauges without removing the dash

324vr4

Noted, thank you BoostedAWD91...I tried the search function but it ended up saying no results found...Will peruse the How-To threads and get more advice...thank you!

turbowop

I typed +dash +removal into the search and came up with two pages of results. The how-to was on the second page. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

dash removal

Last edited:

324vr4

Well apparently when typing dash+removal it doesn't work the same...and after the previous post to mine I found it in the How-To section...thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned