The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EDM part numbers, I needz dem!

SmoothCustomer

Well my parents are going to Europe. I'm going to try to get them to go to a Mitsu dealership there and present some part numbers to see what the cost of some of this hard to get stuff is. So, I want some part numbers for all of the stuff that is actually interesting, and that they might have. No, I cannot have them bring stuff back for you at this time. Once I get more info about costs and stuff I will let you guys know.

Last edited:

fivestardsm

How about the # for this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

img.php

SmoothCustomer

I'm not looking for specific parts, just things that people think are cool and want the availability and prices for. If I get a number for that grill I will definitely have them check it, and if the price i not absurd I will try to get them to purchase, I don't know, maybe 5 of them? Then I will get them to people on here who want them, including myself.

Don't want to spoil your plans/idea, but don't you think people from Europe who are on this board already did this? That grill isn't made by Mitsubishi, but was made FOR mitsubishi. Just like most of the rare/special stuff for the 6th gen. I can check availability and prices for every part you can imagine. Already did this a couple of times in the past for members on this board.

You could have your parents buy some stuff, because you don't have to pay for shipping then. But i don't really see the point. If you go to a US mitsu-dealer, he can get the parts wich are stored in a European mitsu-dealer as well. If i go to a Mitsu dealer here, and they don't have the stuff i want or need and a Japanese dealer does, i can let them order that part from that specific dealer. Don't think there's much difference in that system between the US en Europe.

misterfixit

i think you'll find the american dealer system is way more inflexible than what we have here. but guys on the us side hear this.. in europe we spend a LOT of time sourcing parts from the states and elsewhere because mitsubishi is bloody expensive here!

the other big pain is that the basic service stuff available here from the dealer is european sourced as they have a big operation over in holland. so we don't get japanese manufacture oilfilters, airfilters, belts etc...

my grey stopgap is being stripped slowly of edm crap as and when weather and the boy permits a little time. I'll gleadly pass it on to anyone who wants it, but i have to settle insurance matters first.

Where in europe will your parents be going?

Rich

SmoothCustomer

They are going to London and maybe Paris for a few days. I don't even know if any of their plans are definite though right now. They don't even have plane tickets yet. It's a business trip so they can get them last minute if need be I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned