The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New UK scans in the HowTo section...

turbowop

Anybody see these yet? So much WIN in those brochures. An actual good shot of that touring race Galant. Look how low that thing sits. Also, some good shots of that rear bumper that's been on Ebay. Looks like it's just a rear and upper piece and the sheetmetal sides that sit under our regular bumpers are exposed. Weird.

img.php

img.php
img.php

You can see how that rear bumper works below. Still looks better than the USDM bumper, IMO. Probably a grip lighter as well.

img.php

DISCUSS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

*edit* I guess that bumper on Ebay is gone as I can't find it now. It was super cheap. Did somebody actually pick it up?

Last edited:

2of9

those brochures are pretty flippin sweet. spent like an hour just looking at it! since my rear bumper is quite messed up, I'm planning to get another rear bumper...perhaps the one you speak of! but next I'm heading to Thailand so we'll see!!

fivestardsm

Love this picture. Its my favorite paint scheme.

DR1665

Quoting fivestardsm:
Love this picture. Its my favorite paint scheme.

I'm liking the three stripe look too. Makes me wonder...

turbowop

It's pictures of 6th gen Galants like that touring car that remind me of why I liked these cars in the first place. Some people say the Galant is ugly, but that car is pure sex for a saloon if you ask me.

misterfixit

Quoting turbowop:
From looking at those brochures, it looks like a few non-Eternas came with that grill.

ANY gti16v 4wd. und auf deutschland der dynamic 4!

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned