The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who has the best prices?

deez

From what I can tell, I need a idle control motor, and with how f'ing expensive they are, I need to find the best price. Any suggestions on who that might be?

turbowop

The one I bought from RockAuto earlier this summer is still holding up just fine. I don't remember it being too expensive.

belize1334

I've got one that I snagged from a Junk-yard about a year ago. It passed the impedance test and seemed to run fine 'till I switched throttle-bodies. I'd sell it for $25 shipped.

deez

Turbowop, was the one you got a genuine Mitsu part? And I assume this is what I need...car dies when coming to a stop sometimes, searches around for idle up and down before it stabilizes. I road tripped with the car yesterday and it pissed me off pretty bad, enough to sell it. If this doesn't fix it, I may list it and buy a new car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts